Pulp Review

Pulp Review

Pulp Juice and Smoothie Bar is the new rave smoothie place in the Lakewood and Cleveland area. It is located at the old Starbucks location just passed W. 117th St. Pulp has 24 other locations in both Ohio and Pennsylvania. They are also now available on Uber Eats and Post Mates so you can get it delivered to you house if you don’t feel like leaving your bed.  The only other smoothie place that was around was Robeks but that has been closed for a couple of years now.

Pulp has 30 real fruit smoothies to choose from and you can also make your own creations. They have classic, tropical, soy, high-energy, super, veggie and greens, and fresh squeezed. And with any smoothie you order you can choose from ten different enhancers. In every smoothie there is real fruit and real fruit juice. Pulp also has smoothie bowls that are a very popular trend.

Pulp also has food on their menu. They have all different types of wraps that are delicious and freshly made on demand. You can even choose between tomato, basil, spinach herb, or whole wheat wraps.

I love pulp I’ve tried a lot of their smoothies and I plan to try them all. My favorite at the moment is Peach Beach which has apple juice, peaches, bananas, orange sherbet, and yogurt. I also recommend the Elite Eight which has strawberry juice, pineapple juice, strawberries, peaches, mangos, and orange sherbet.

If you haven’t done so already you should try this new place in town!