Are the Boston Celtics done?

Are the Boston Celtics done?

The past several weeks have been filled continuously with NBA playoff action. The Cleveland Cavaliers playing the Indiana Pacers tied at two games a piece and also the Boston Celtics playing the Milwaukee Bucks tied at two games a piece as well. But things aren’t looking too good for the 2017 Eastern Conference runner-ups. The Celtics are playing without two of their best players, Kyrie Irving who is out for the rest of the season with a knee injury and forward Gordon Hayward who has been out since October after a gruesome ankle injury on opening night against the Cavs.

But with these two superstars being out, the Celtics have continued to play like a championship team. Rookie Jayson Tatum has lived up to the hype and has been one of the most consistent rookies in the NBA this year. Second year big man Jaylen Brown has also been putting up consistent numbers throughout the season and has solidified himself as a potential All-Star in the near future.

However, the young Celtics have struggled in containing Bucks All-Star Giannis Antetokounmpo aka ” The Greek Freak.” The Greek Freak has been putting up stellar numbers and has given this Bucks team a boost of life with their second straight victory. Meanwhile, former Cleveland Cavalier Matthew Dellavedova, who is now a member of the Bucks, has brought his intensity against the Celtics with tough defense and clutch shots.

The now motivated Bucks return to Boston for Game on Tuesday April 24. Unless the Celtics can turn around their defense and contain the Greek Freak, there is no way they can make it into the Second Round.