Donovan Mitchell

Donovan+Mitchell

Future Rookie of the Year is blowing everyone’s mind. Donovan Mitchell is a first-year shooting guard on the Utah Jazz.

Mitchell played college ball at the University of Louisville. He originally got drafted to the Denver Nuggets, but got traded to the Utah Jazz. He was drafted 13th overall in the first round of the 2017 NBA Draft.  Donovan was averaging 20 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 3.7 assists. He shot 43.7 percent from the field. Mitchell is in the first round of the playoffs battling the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Utah Jazz are up 3-2 in the series and they look to end the series Friday night at 10:30. Mitchell has been outstanding in the series. He’s averaging 26.6 points, 1.6 steals, 2.8 assists, and 7.8 rebounds. He has dropped 133 points on the thunder so far. Although no one really knew who he was at first, everyone knows his name now. He seems likely to win the rookie of the year award this year.

Sources say that Mitchell has a better start to his playoff career than Michael Jordan. Shortly after the game last night. He had a few words to say to some thunder fans. ” See y’all next year.” Talking about how he’s going to beat the thunder and put an end to their season. Tomorrow night is going to be a big night for Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz, hopefully they can keep their dream season alive by beating OKC.