Pelicans vs Warriors

Pelicans vs Warriors

The New Orleans Pelicans will play the Golden State Warriors in the semi conference finals. Golden State is predicted to win the series 4-1. The Warriors may have no answer for Anthony Davis but the Pelicans have no answer for Klay Thompson or Kevin Durant.

The Golden State Warriors won their series against the San Antonio Spurs 4-1. Without Stephen Curry, the Warriors moved past Lamarcus Aldridge and the Spurs. The Warriors blew out the Spurs in  3 of the 5 games they played in. The Warriors are expecting Klay and Kevin to play how they did in the semi conference finals. They’re expected to have Stephen Curry back in-game one. Without Steph this team is scary but with Steph this team is even scarier.

The New Orleans Pelicans won their series against the Portland Trail Blazers 4-0. They had a clean sweep against the third seed Blazers. The Pelicans are led by their big man Anthony Davis who put up amazing numbers in the first series. He put up 33 points per game and 13 rebounds per game. He will have to play at that level to beat the Warriors. Jrue Holiday will be a big factor, averaging 28 points per game and 6 rebounds per game. Rajon Rondo will also be a factor, having a lot of playoff experience and averaging 13 assists per game.

This series is going to be one f the most, if not the most entertaining series this round. The first two games will be in Oakland then the next two will be in New Orleans.