Post Malone’s New Album

The well-known American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer came out with a new album, Beerbongs and Bentleys. Post Malone’s new album has 18 tracks and features multiple artists including 21 Savage, Nicki Minaj, Ty Dolla $ign, G-Easy, YG and Swae Lee.

Spotify congratulated the 22-year-old on Twitter by revealing he had broken an important record on the platform only after the first day of his album being released. Beerbongs & Bentleys destroyed the record for the most streams of the songs on an album in the U.S., as the 18 tracks were played almost 48 million times in the United States alone. Beerbongs & Bentleys was played 78,744,748 times globally in just the album’s first day of being released. Also, Post Malone is raising up to number 1 on the U.K. album charts.

Three of the songs featured on Beerbongs & Bentleys rank as Malone’s most popular on Spotify. “Rockstar” leading the way with almost 970 million plays, “Psycho,” which now has just over 300 million streams, and “Candy Paint” is about to hit the 300 million. It took a little over 4 weeks for Post Malone’s first single White Iverson for it to get streamed 15 million times on Spotify.

Post Malone is touring and he coming to Jacob’s Pavilion in Cleveland on June 3rd and it starts at 8pm. 21 Savage and SOB X RBE will also be performing. Make sure to purchase tickets for you and your friends and have the night of your lives.