Thursday May 3, 2018

Students who volunteer with nonprofit organizations outside of school can have their service hours recorded for their school records. Service Record forms are available in the H2O office in the cafeteria. The deadline to turn in outside service hours is Monday, May 7th.

Anyone wishing to hang posters or signs around Lakewood High School will need to get approval from the Bookroom before you can put anything up.

Tomorrow is the last day to pre-order your copy of the 2018 Lakewood High School Cinema in order to ensure that you receive a yearbook on distribution day. You can either go online at jostens.com or order thru the Bookroom.  The current price is $60, but the price will go up after distribution.  Don’t be left out.  Order your copy now!

There will be a girl’s tennis meeting on Thursday, May 17th, at 3:30 in Lecture Hall 1.

Today is opening night of the much anticipated spring musical, 1776, it will run thru this Saturday, May 5th.  The play begins at 7:30 in the Civic Auditorium. Tickets are now only available at the door for $10.00.

The Junior Class is having a fundraiser at Angelo’s today.  Just mention the LHS Junior class at the time of your order and 20 % of your bill will go directly to the Junior class.

Seniors, (if you attended Lakewood City Schools’ elementary schools) please stop by your house office to pick up your elementary school memorabilia

Seniors, if you ordered a senior T-shirt, the wait is over, they have arrived!  Stop in the Bookroom to pick up your T-shirt.  Senior T-shirt day is next Wednesday, May 9th.

Art Club and National Art Honor Society will meet after school tomorrow in B206. This will be our final meeting of the year. Seniors must attend to receive their NAHS honor cords.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Hot & Spicy Chicken Wrap $3.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50