Man Passed Out Behind Wheel

On April 21 around 5:40 a.m. police found a man passed out behind the wheel in a parking lot with the lights on and the car running. The officers suspect that the man had an overdose.

He ended up being arrested for having control of a vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

The guy did a good thing by parking but it still int safe to be behind the wheel when you aren’t completely aware of your surroundings. You should always keep in mind the safety of yourself and others.

Your personal choice is your own to make but you shouldn’t let your bad choice effect someones life. You wouldn’t want to deal with the situation when it gets to the point where you had the responsibility of someone else.

Think before getting behind the wheel or even when you’re getting in the car while someone else is under the influence. It’s not worth risking a life for some temporary fun.

There’s plenty of things to do that don’t include alcohol or drugs. It may be hard because others may try to temp you but it’s not going to do anything good for you, it may even get you in trouble or even hurt. Something so small shouldn’t have that much control on your life.

Just have fun as a young adult and live life. The time for the small things will come no need to rush something that doesn’t matter. Just have no without the drugs and alcohol its less of a headache, less worries.