Wednesday May 9, 2018

ANYONE wishing to hang posters or signs around Lakewood High School will need to get approval from the Bookroom before you can put anything up.  Also, you cannot put anything up with duct tape, masking tape, or scotch tape.  The only tape that you are allowed to use is the blue painters or Frog tape.

Seniors, (if you attended Lakewood City Schools’ elementary schools) please stop by your house office to pick up your elementary school memorabilia

Attention current LHS students in grades 9-11th.  Football and Competition cheerleading clinics will be held May 14th-16th from 6-8 pm in the LHS gym.  If you are interested, please stop by the Athletic Office this week to pick up a tryout packet.

Seniors in French Honor Society, please come to the book room to order your honor chord for graduation.  Honor Chords are $7.25.  You will receive your Honor Chord before commencement on June 3rd.

Mrs. Sandoval will only be available for questions regarding FAFSA and colleges, today and then she will be gone for the summer!  If you have questions regarding FAFSA or any college info after that time, you can e-mail her at psandoval.collegenowgc.org.

Attention Barnstormers!  Our end of the year picnic is May 17th.  Be sure to pay in the bookroom to reserve your spot at the Luau!  You won’t want to miss what’s in store for the celebration.

Attention Seniors:  If you want to make a correction to your slide in the Senior Graduation Video that was shown at the assemble today, you can do so by going to the Guidance office and talking to Mrs. Redaelli.  You MUST complete the form in the guidance office and return it at that time.  The last day to request a correction is this Friday, May 11th at 3:15pm.

The Lakewood Project would like to invite you to their spring concert this Saturday, May 12th – 7:00pm. Come and celebrate our seniors and hear great hits from the last 50 years of Rock and Roll. You can purchase tickets in advance through the bookroom. Students are $3 and adults are $5.

Sam Stone and Gabrielle Dever, please stop by the main office.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Mini Corn Dogs $2.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50