Mary Roufael

Mary Roufael

My last days of high school are coming to an end. While we look back on all the memories we have gained over the past four years, I have learned many life skills that I will take with me into the real world.

I have had many memories at this school like almost falling down the stairs everyday and being out of breath from going up the stairs. My favorite memory by far has been my last orchestra concert. I have been in orchestra for eight years but my senior year of orchestra was bittersweet. Music marathon to walking on stage to announce our future plans and what orchestra has taught us. Those memories will last forever.

The best advice I could give to future seniors is to work hard your freshman year and make sure to keep up with your GPA. I would say get involved with things at school like sports or clubs if I’m being honest I don’t even know half the clubs here at school.

I will be attending Baldwin Wallace University for four years to major in criminal justice and get my bachelors degree. While I attend college I will also be going to the police academy to gain work experience for my field.

I can’t wait to see what my life will hold for me after high school. I know I will miss seeing my friends everyday and the teachers who have taught me well. I left my mark here at LHS and I won’t ever forget that.