Monday May 14, 2018

ANYONE wishing to hang posters or signs around Lakewood High School will need to get approval from the Bookroom before you can put anything up.  Also, you cannot put anything up with duct tape, masking tape, or scotch tape.  The only tape that you are allowed to use is the blue painters or Frog tape.

Seniors, (if you attended Lakewood City Schools’ elementary schools) please stop by your house office to pick up your elementary school memorabilia

Seniors in French Honor Society, please come to the book room to order your honor chord for graduation.  Honor Chords are $7.25.  You will receive your Honor Chord before commencement on June 3rd.

Pre-Season training for all athletes interested in participating in football for the 2018 season has begun.  Training is every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 3:30 to 5:00pm.  Please contact Coach Thome at [email protected] with any questions. GO RANGERS!

Top of the mornin’ to ya LHS!!  The Travel Club 2019 Spring Break Trip will be going to IRELAND!   An informational meeting will be held on May 22nd @ 6pm in the Ranger Café!   Tell your parents, bring a friend and learn how you can take this next adventure with us!  Questions?  See Mrs. Breckel in A210

The time has finally arrived, the yearbooks will be distributed during lunch periods this Wednesday!