Chloe Soneson

Chloe Soneson

Senior year is finally coming to an end.  It’s harder than what people say it is.  From college applications to visits, keeping up good grades to piles of homework every night, and the seriousness of “Senioritis”.  Us seniors just have to keep our head in the game and finish off these last few days left together.

Although many people around me, and myself, complain every single day of school work and school in general, it has finally come to an end.  I thought time was going by much slower than it actually is!  Graduation is right around the corner and I can already tell its going to be a sad and joyful day.

Some things I could never forget about high school is the sporting events.  Going over board at the Friday night football games, cheering on our teams at almost all sporting events, and the time I spent getting to know more people.  Senior year has definitely been a big accomplishment of mine.  In Early Childhood, I received my CPR license, ___ and a great education on my future career! Another great memory is prom.  Prom got everyone together for the last time before graduation.  From the cheerful laughing, smiles, dancing, friends, everyone being around each other, prom was overall great night, something I will never forget.

To any and all underclassmen, I do have to say that being involved in any student activities, sports, clubs, anything will make your senior year memorable. I promise you it will fly by.  Get your mind off of the boring school and counting down the days until your last day and be involved.

Next year I plan on attending Cuyahoga Community College to get my prerequisitess out-of-the-way then transfer to Kent State University, majoring in Early Childhood Education and teach Kindergarten in the near future!