Jordan Brenot

Jordan Brenot

During my time here at Lakewood High, I have made some really great memories as long as friends also.

For the past four years I’ve played rugby, done orchestra, helped with school functions, and probably more that I can’t recall.

My advice to you is as follows:

1. Don’t let anyone get the best of you. Stand up for yourself. Be yourself.
    2. Take as many classes as you can to get credits out of the way for senior year. It makes life easier.
    3. Do NOT be that kid that gets held back because you chose not to do any work. You are just making it harder for yourself. Nobody will help you in college so appreciate it while you’re still in high school.
    4. Join that club. Play that sport. These are opportunities to make life-long friends.
    5. Realize that who you came into high school with may not be who you leave high school with. Things happen and people change. It all just depends on how you look at it.
    6. Please do not be that kid who makes fun of everyone. You never know what someone could be going through. If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

Although I could probably come up with more advice or rules for you to abide by, the most important thing is for you to be yourself. But be the successful version of yourself.

My future plans include attending Cleveland State University and exploring my career options as I move forward.

I wish you the best of luck.