Wednesday May 23, 2018

Listen up seniors, here are your final announcements.  Please check your homes & lockers for textbooks, or borrowed calculators, and if you are finished with the books & calculators, please return them to the Old Bookroom on the 3rdfloor.  Do not leave any books, calculators or uniforms outside of either Bookrooms, otherwise they will be added to your fees and you will not receive your diploma if your fees are not paid up.  Please also remember to turn in any athletic uniforms to the Athletic Office or Band, Choir or Orchestra uniforms to your director.  We will not accept any books, calculators, uniforms or fee payments the day of graduation, the Bookroom will be closed.

Also seniors, please let the Book Room know as soon as possible if you do not plan to walk across the stage for commencement.  If this is the case you will not be receiving tickets for graduation.

Don’t forget the Senior Reception afterschool today in the Ranger Café and the MANDATORYgraduation rehearsal Friday, June 1stin the Civic at 8:30 AM.  The day of rehearsal is when you will receive your commencement tickets

This is an announcement to All students, when you are finished with your textbooks, be sure to return the books to the Old Bookroom on the 3rdfloor at the top of the stairs in the B building no later than May 31st…repeat, return them to the Old Bookroom.  Also make sure that everything is out of your lockers by the last day of school.  Otherwise, you will be charged for any textbook not returned to the bookroom by May 31st.  Do not leave any books outside of either Bookrooms or in your lockers, any books left outside of the Bookrooms or in your lockers WILL be added to your fees.

There will be a meeting in the LHS Cafeteria for those interested in playing girls summer basketball, this Friday, May 25th at 3:15pm after school.  Forms and other important information will be distributed in preparation for the upcoming summer season. 

Attention 9th, 10th, and 11thgraders! The Fresh Start mentor application was emailed to your school email account.  Please complete the application no later than the end of the school day, today!  Please see Mrs. Firstenberger in House 1 if you have questions.

Students, if you were recognized at the Celebration of Excellence please go to your house office to receive your medallion.

This Saturday is H2O’s trip to Lakewood Park Cemetery to help veterans mark the graves of fallen heroes, with an American flag for Memorial Day. Transportation from LHS and lunch are provided.  Sign up and take a permission form from the bulletin board outside the H2O office, E102, in the cafeteria.

Summer service opportunities are filling up. Details and signup sheets are on the bulletin board outside the H2O office.

Lakewood Project Audition applications are due TODAY!

The Chromebook buyout is today and tomorrow during all lunch periods.  Be sure to have your signed form with $1.00 and your charged Chromebook to the Bookroom. Remember to bring the signed form, available in the Bookroom.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Cheesy Breadsticks .75¢

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50