Thursday August 23, 2018

Please join our very own 2017 Girls Rugby Sevens State Champs of the fall season, in their annual sevens rugby meeting after school today, from 3:15pm-4:00pm in the Cafeteria. The Girls Rugby team would like to remind you that…there is no experience needed! All are welcomed to join!

There will be a meeting for all those interested in joining the Academic Challenge Team.  Our first meeting will be at 3:05 tomorrow in Room A-203.  If you cannot attend please see Mr. Sedlak or Mr. Petto.

Pre-sale student tickets for our first home football game of the year tomorrow, will be on sale in the Bookroom. Pre-sale tickets cost $5.00.  Tickets at the gate on Friday are $7.00.  Don’t forget, tomorrow is Lakewood spirit day, let’s get our purple and gold on!  But…please remember that you still need to meet dress code.

Say cheese, Staff and Underclassmen:  Picture Day for everyone except the 12th graders is tomorrow.  Student pictures will be taken during English classes, staff members can come before school, during lunch or during free periods.  The photographers will be set up in the Art Atrium.  Senior yearbook portraits will be taken on September 27th.

9th graders, if you have not received your ID or locker yet, PLEASE check in the House 1 Office.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

BBQ Chicken & Cheese Wrap $3.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50