Tuesday September 4, 2018

The will be a brief 10 minute wrestling meeting in the wrestling room Wednesday September 5th at 3:15pm. All those interested in joining the wrestling team need to attend.

The weight room will be open after school 3:30pm-5:00pm Monday through Friday. Coach Ribar will be the supervisor. All students must have current participation forms on file.

Attention Lakewood Athletes:

If you earned a varsity letter in two different sports or two consecutive years in one sport, you qualify to join the Lakewood Varsity Club. The Varsity Club will promote sportsmanship, compete for the OHSAA Golden Megaphone award, help coach youth athletics, attend the OHSAA Leadership Conference, help organize spirit rally, organize fundraisers, help at OHSAA tournaments and LHS awards ceremonies. If you are interested in joining, please pick up an application in the athletic office.

There will be an informational meeting for the LHS Yoga Club right after school today, in C112.  If you are interested in being a part of the LHS Yoga Club, please plan to attend.  See Mrs. Konopinski for more information.

Model UN will meet tomorrow at 5:30pm in roomC314.  See Dr. G with any questions.

Sign-ups and service calendars are up for volunteer opportunities in September.  Stop by the H2O office, E102 in the cafeteria, to check it out.  Volunteering with H2O is open to all Lakewood high school students.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Ranch Chicken & Cheese Wrap $3.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50