Kanye West Teases New Project

Kanye West Teases New Project

Kanye West came out with his first album on February 10, 2004, 14 years ago, The College Dropout. His second album, Late Registration, came out on August 30, 2005. His third album, Graduation, came out on September 11, 2007. His fourth album, 808s & Heartbreak, came out on November 24, 2008. His fifth album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, came out on November 22, 2010. His sixth album, Yeezus,  came out on June 18, 2013. His seventh album, The Life of Pablo, came out on February 14, 2016. His eighth album, Ye, just recently came out on June 1, 2018.

Kanye has teased his new album, Yandhi, to come out on September 29, 2018. This would be his ninth album since he started in 2004 so 14 years ago. He also shows up featured in a lot of songs that always end up on the charts.

Kanye’s albums always get on the charts. Every single album of his has went platinum along with going gold. Almost every single album has a song that has made it to number one on the charts.

Kanye West’s music is so iconic nowadays. Some of them are angry and some of them are just nice and fun. He has such a creative way to make his music that no one else does. He knows how to draw a crowd in and he knows how to have people, all kinds of people like his music.

Some people say Kanye is the one of the greatest rappers of our time. I can agree with that in some ways. He has been doing this for 14 years and has made so many accomplishments. Eight albums that have all hit platinum, I think that is quite amazing. That shows how hard he works to make it right and make it amazing so everyone likes it. He works to make the people happy. He wants to make his music great and please the people.

Sometimes he uses his greatness in bad ways or for publicity. Which is not what celebrities should do but they all end up doing it once in a while. The more publicity they get, the more money they get.

“I love Kanye a lot and I personally can not wait for his new project to drop so I can listen to it all day,” said LHS  junior Sabrina Hamdan.

Kanye has given us so many musical masterpieces and I believe that this upcoming project is going to be another one of those.