Pepper’s Italian Restaurant

Pepper’s Italian Restaurant is located at 12401 Detroit Ave. They specialize in simple Italian-American entrées, and are open every day of the week. On Monday through Friday Pepper’s is open from 5pm until 10pm, and on Sundays from 5pm until 9pm. Pepper’s also had wheelchair accessible entrances.

At Pepper’s you can dine in or carry out. If you decide to eat there, you can choose to enjoy your meal in the indoor seating area or on the patio. However, their dining area is on the smaller size. Due to this you may have a short wait depending on the time you dine.

The menu at Pepper’s has a variety options. They offer a multitude of homemade pizzas, pasta, and desserts. There are customization options for their pastas such as adding meatballs, Italian link sausage, grilled chicken, broccoli, sautéed mushrooms, shrimp, or Langostino lobster. When it comes to their pizzas you can also customize what toppings you would like. There are many vegetarian options at Pepper’s as well.

Pepper’s also has a catering service, and with (at least) a forty-eight hour notice, they will cater your event. They offer a self-service buffet and a delivered and dressed buffet. If you cannot make it to the restaurant to get the food, Pepper’s will deliver if you are in the surrounding suburb area or downtown for a fee.

The reviews of Pepper’s Italian Restaurant are quite positive. They have a 4.2 out of 5 from Zomato and a 4.5 out of 5 on Google Reviews. Lakewood High Senior, Lalia Riseng, says “When I went to Pepper’s the food was really good, and it had a very warm and friendly atmosphere.”