Cardi B Turns Herself in for Assault Crimes

Belcalis Merlenis Almanazar (Cardi B) turned herself in to police on Monday morning.

She was charged with two misdemeanor counts of reckless endangerment and one misdemeanor count of assault. The charges were from an incident at the Angels Strip Club in Flushing, New York on August 29. Cardi B was supposedly throwing chairs, bottles, and hookahs in the club at 3 am. Two bartenders were assaulted.

“We’re aware of no evidence that she caused anybody any harm on that night,” Jeff Kern comments, an attorney representing Cardi B told press outside the police precinct. “We expect that the matter is going to be resolved expeditiously.”

The lawyer of the two bartenders says, “Cardi B ordered and committed violent assaults against my clients, and is being called to justice for her crimes. Apparently, she thinks her celebrity status puts her above the law, since she has bragged to multiple people and on social media that she orchestrated these vicious attacks, but reality is setting in, as justice does not care whether her name is Cardi B or Carly B, and she will now answer for her crimes.”

Cardi B’s court date is scheduled for October 29th.

Cardi had another incident in early September with Nicki Minaj at a New York Fashion Week Event. There is a video of Cardi B lunging towards Minaj and then being restrained. Security for the Plaza Hotel alerted police but no arrests were made.

Nicki Minaj spoke on the incident on her “Queen Radio” show and said, “you’re angry and you’re sad. This is not funny, get this woman some fucking help. This woman’s at the highest point in her career and she’s throwing shoes?”