The GOAT: Drake

The GOAT: Drake

Aubrey Drake Graham is an American Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, actor, and entrepreneur.  Drake was born October 24,1986 and he grew up in Canada.  Drake  raps about his mistakes and talks about women with respect.

Drake was a poor kid back when he was young. Drake was 15 years old when he started rapping. Drake is the OVO owner; OVO is a brand, they make a lot of things like shirts all the way to music.  OVO was invented in  2012, Toronto Canada. OVO stands for October`s Very Own. OVO has made $94 million in the past year that is including Drake`s music.

When Drake was young, he appeared in several commercials for retailers, such as Sears and GMC. In 2001, Drake was playing the role of Jimmy Brooks, a character on Degrassi: The Next Generation . In 2006, Drake launched his music career by releasing his first album “Room for Improvement”. Three years later, his third album “So Far Gone” released. That album has 1 million copies sold and sales are still growing.

I know Drake is the best artist in the world right now and will be forever. For eight years straight, Drake has been on the hot 100 on the Billboard. Another achievement that Drake has achieved in his life is that he has won 3 Grammy awards and 474 nominations. Drake has won 105 awards total. In my opinion, Drake can do anything. Drake can sing, rap, and make beats. No other artist can do what Drake does.

Drake’s top album is Take Care. Take Care has sold about 4.6 million world-wide and is still selling. He has made millions of dollars just off his music. Drake has changed many lives by his music and his videos on social media. Senior Tommy Sala said,”he is the best rapper right now and the most entertaining artist I’ve ever seen.”  Drake has changed the music industry and will be one of the greatest rapper of all time.