Black Ops 4 Review

Black Ops 4 Review

With countless new games coming out, one game shines in particular, you guessed it, it’s Black Ops 4. Activision and Treyarch have released Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4, the newest installment to the multiplayer shooter that began in World War II and Vietnam period, branching into near-future sci-fi battles. This game is a true sequel and has players across the world rejoicing.

I think BO4 is leading the race for the anticipated Game of the Year Award. According to GameStop.com It has already  broken Activision’s record for the, “biggest day one digital release,” in the company’s history. Also, Black Ops 4 had the strongest day one digital full game sales on the PlayStation Store in its history, along with breaking the Xbox One record for best-selling digital game of all time for Activision. Black Ops 4 PC sales on Battle.net more than doubled the launch-day sales, making it a success on all platforms.

BO4 doesn’t include a single player campaign this time around, but they seemingly perfected their zombies and multiplayer experience, while adding a new and popular game mode. With the addition of Blackout, a battle royal mode similar to Fortnite, the game still feels complete.

After playing, I have found this game to be quite fun and entertaining, whether you play with your friends or not. The game-play is fluid and enticing, while providing a challenge. With tons of customizable items and tons of anticipated DLC (downloadable content). BO4 doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.

We talked to long time Black Ops supporter, Jared Yocabet, about his thoughts on the game, “I love this game and I would recommend it to anyone. There’s so much to do and I can’t wait to get home to play.”