Misogynists, look out

A misogynist is defined as a person who dislikes, despises, or is a strongly prejudiced against women. Most men are like this without even knowing it. Their up bringing is one of the many reasons of this superior feeling. Also, society is feeding into their ego’s.  Misogynist also correlates to their fragile masculinity.

Many will deny that they are misogynist and many say it doesn’t exist, but trust me, it does. Sometimes it’s subconscious. They make decisions based on their ego. If they have a high ego it comes off as rude and obnoxious. When they have a low ego it still comes off as rude and obnoxious. We constantly let them have these high set egos. If we don’t, they get mad. They feel entitled to their ego.

Because of men, it took until 1920 for women to even be seen as humans and they were finally able to vote, but since men are such misogynist, women are treated like objects that can vote. They treat women as if they were put on this earth for them.

Sexism is the same as misogynist. With sexism it can go both ways, but since some men are ignorant, they have their own word for it. It happens a lot on social media and in real life. They have a saying for the men to get away with their misogynist, “Boys will be Boys.” It is a saying that has been said to and about men since they were kids. It gives them an excuse to do things and have no consequences. Even as men it is still used as an excuse.

Women, knowing how fragile men can be, allow the poor treatment. A Lakewood High school senior Miranda Larimer said, “It’s an ongoing problem that needs to be stopped, letting men think they can get away with things, well not today.”