Salmon Dave’s Pacific Grille

Salmon Dave’s: vibrant place for seafood classics and high-end American food. This seafood restaurant is located in the Old River Shopping Area in Rocky River.

They have been around since 1993 serving the community fine seafood. Right now their executive chef is Mario Brown who holds a change in menu depending on the season.

For lunch the business casual restaurant has 6 different salads, including a lobster salad, 3 different sandwiches, and 5 house specials. These specials include Pan Roasted Salmon, Shrimps & Scallops, Salmon Dave’s Lo Mein, Crab Cakes, and a Fresh Catch of the Day.

Their dinner menu is slightly different. The starters on the dinner menu include Shrimp Cocktail, Oysters, Ahi Tuna Sashimi, Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Tempura Calamari, Lobster Rangoons, Crab Cake, and Avocado Spring Rolls.

Under the fish category, they have Grilled Swordfish, Herb-Crusted Cod, Shrimps & Scallops, Crab Cake Entree, Maine Lobster Pasta, Alaskan King Crab, and Lobster Tails. They also have a whole part of the menu for just salmon. Right now they are also having their special: The Main Event. This includes whole Maine lobster, roasted chicken, steamed clams, redskin potatoes, and sweet corn on the cob for only $39.99.

Salmon Dave’s prices are on the higher end– but that’s the price you pay for well prepared food.

Salmon Dave’s is one of the only seafood restaurants in the area. Lakewood only has one well-known place to sell seafood and that’s Pier W located on Lake Avenue. So, with it being one of the popular seafood places, they are bound to have good reviews. They have an average of four out of five stars.

Will Adams was asked about the food at Salmon Dave’s, he said, “As a seafood fan, their food is fantastic and I would highly recommend.” His thoughts on the restaurant align with the majority of the people who have visited Salmon Dave’s.

So, next time you are looking for some delicious seafood, head to Salmon Dave’s Pacific Grille.