New Lakewood pizza shop

This past year Lakewood, Ohio has been the new home to an-up and-coming authentic Italian pizza kitchen, serving specialty pizzas, adult beverages, and signature drinks. Located at 14319 Madison Avenue, the pizza kitchen and bar includes a stylish patio, enclosed dining room, bar, and a brick oven where their home-made pizzas are baked.

The building Harlow’s now claims was originally a karate dojo. It went through a drastic transformation inside and out. The exterior now features a fluorescent pink sign above a wall of windows that contrast the purely white finish to its outside walls. When entering, the store patrons are greeted with a patterned tile bar surrounding the brick oven. The comforting feel of the unique interior and their tasty food seems to do its job, “Not only do they have a great atmosphere to enjoy a delicious hand tossed pizza with family and friends, but you get see the owner make the pizzas up close and personal.” said Stephanie Toole, a native to the area.

The future is looking bright for the family owned restaurant, with menu diverse enough to feed the most picky and please the outgoing it has simple, vegan, vegetarian, and eccentric options. “There is lots of vegan and vegetarian options. It’s also very original because it has a giant stone pizza oven” stated Emma Walker, a big fan of the new start-up. The fresh ingredients paired with the chefs (and owner) expertise is sure to deliver satisfaction to any that give Harlow’s a try.

“There is lots of vegan and vegetarian options. It’s also very original because it has a giant stone pizza oven” said Emma Walker