Friday November 16, 2018

Seniors!  Today is the final day to sign up to be an elf to collect donations for the Lakewood Charitable Assistance Corporation.  Come to the book room if you would like to sign up.

The U.S. Coast Guard will be visiting today in the Cafeteria ~ 4°-7°

The Class of 2020 is collecting donations during 3 period today for “Hope for the Holidays”.  The classroom that raises the most money will win the first place prize of doughnuts and cider!  Your donations will help feed Lakewood families in need, this Thanksgiving and Christmas, so give generously.  As of today, Mr. Holmok’s classroom is in the lead with the most donations with Mrs. Garritano’s class in an extremely close second place.   Please bring all donations to the Book Room by the end of the day.

ATTENTION SENIORS: Remember to turn in your SENIOR ACCOMPLISHMENT form and class poll ballot to Mr. Ebner in Room B207 by the end of the day today.

Do you like to ski or snowboard? Do you want to go on a trip to Holiday Valley in New York? Any student interested should see Ms. Flynn in C318 for information.  Get your deposit to the Bookroom by November 30thto reserve a spot on the bus!  Time is running out!  The trip is Saturday, January 12, 2019.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Friday Fries $1.00

An EXTRA LARGE slice of Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice.