Are Aliens Real?

Are Aliens Real?

There has been a time-old debate about whether or not aliens are real. I, for one, believe in aliens. Included in this debate, there has been several theories that the U.S Government has been hiding alien activity in area 51.

According to wikipedia.com, “The United States Air Force facility commonly known as Area 51 is a highly classified remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base, within the Nevada Test and Training Range. According to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the correct names for the facility are Homey Airport and Groom Lake, though the name Area 51 was used in a CIA document from the Vietnam War. The facility has also been referred to as Dreamland and Paradise Ranch, among other nicknames. The special use airspace around the field is referred to as Restricted Area 4808 North.

The base’s current primary purpose is publicly unknown; however, based on historical evidence, it most likely supports the development and testing of experimental aircraft and weapons systems black projects. The intense secrecy surrounding the base has made it the frequent subject of conspiracy theories and a central component to unidentified flying object (UFO) folklore. Although the base has never been declared a secret base, all research and occurrences in Area 51 are Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information. On 25 June 2013, following a Freedom of Information Act request filed in 2005, the CIA publicly acknowledged the existence of the base for the first time, declassifying documents detailing the history and purpose of Area 51.”

Area 51 is located 83 miles north-west of Las Vegas, Nevada. The southern shore of Groom Lake, is a large military airfield. The site was acquired by the United States Air Force in 1955, primarily for the flight testing.

Jack Hueter says, ” Yes, I believe that aliens are real. Yes, the government is hiding extraterrestrial activities from us.”

There are many different opinions, but most people believe that aliens are real.