Friday November 30, 2018

Do you like to ski or snowboard? Do you want to go on a trip to Holiday Valley in New York? Any student interested should see Ms. Flynn in C318 for information. Get your deposit to the Bookroom today, to reserve a spot on the bus!  Time is running out!  The trip is Saturday, January 12, 2019.

The annual Cops 4 Kids event is being held on Saturday, December 8th. Raffle tickets are 6 for $5.00 and the raffle will be held on December 10th.  For every $100.00 collected, a child gets to shop with a police officer and spend the $100. Tickets will be sold until Friday, Nov 30th.  A chance to win prizes include a 55″ LED TV, Apple Watch, and $100 cash.  Please see Officer Acklin in B126 for tickets.

Sign up with friends to help sort and pack food at the Greater Cleveland Food Bank after school Wednesday, December 5th. Transportation provided. Register and pick up a permission form at the H2O office in the cafeteria.

National Runaway Prevention Monthis the annual awareness and prevention campaign for runaway and homeless youth issues.  Every November, participants across the country host activities and events that amplify the experiences of runaway and homeless youth and the role everyone plays in ending youth homelessness. Please help support Casey’s Kids awareness activities during your lunchtime in the cafeteria.

Attention eligible juniors and seniors, the deadline to submit National Honor Society candidate forms has been extended to Wednesday, December 5th! Forms are due to Mr. Roth in room A210 by 3:00 pm next Wednesday. Please see Mr. Roth with any questions.

The H2O office will be open second through sixth periods today.

The Ranger Hub is closed all day today and the Library will be closed sixth period.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Friday Fries $1.00

EXTRA LARGE slice of Papa John’s Cheese, Sausage or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice.