Monday December 3, 2018

The Ranger Hub is closed today.

Sign up with friends to help sort and pack food at the Greater Cleveland Food Bank after school Wednesday, December 5th. Transportation provided. Register and pick up a permission form at the H2O office in the cafeteria.

Attention eligible juniors and seniors, the deadline to submit National Honor Society candidate forms has been extended to Wednesday, December 5th! Forms are due to Mr. Roth in room A210 by 3:00 pm next Wednesday. Please see Mr. Roth with any questions.

Attention students and staff, the Boys’ Basketball game against city-rival, St. Edward, is tonnight December 3rd. Freshmen at 4pm, JV at 5:30pm and Varsity at 7pm, all at St. Edward gymnasium. Come out and help support the Rangers in a top ten matchup! GO RANGERS!!!

In keeping with the spirit of the holidays, beginning today you may start decorating your classroom doors for the Holidays!  You have all this week to decorate and judging will take place next Monday, Dec. 10th.  We will announce the winner of the beautiful trophy on Tuesday afternoon, Dec. 11th.  Mr. Streets classroom, the winners of the trophy last year, is not going to give it up easily.

The LHS Yoga Club will not meet tomorrow, Dec 4th due to a staff meeting. Please join us for Yoga Club on December 11th at 3:15pm in roomC112. Every BODY is welcome!

Mr. Farinelli’s 4th period Drama class should report to E151, the Choir Room today.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Popcorn Chicken $2.00

EXTRA LARGE slice of Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice.