Friday December 14, 2018

Next Monday, December 17th, the sophomore class is having a PJ bottoms wearing fundraiser. Today is your last chance to purchase a sticker for $1.00 during lunch periods.  You must have the sticker on your ID showing that you are allowed to wear PJ bottoms.  Remember, pajama bottoms are not dress code compliant, so this is your chance to be out of dress code for once, and it’s only a $1!  NO nightgowns or onesies allowed. You will be sent home to change if you do not have a sticker on your ID on Monday!

Also during this time, the class will be selling “Holiday grams” for $2.00.  They will be distributed during 3rdperiod on Monday.  This is your chance to send someone a little holiday treat!

All current Government, Psychology, and Economics students – your textbooks MUST be turned in to the Book Room (by the cafeteria) by the end of the day next Thursday, Dec. 20thbefore you leave for Winter Break.

The weight room will be closed today to All out of season athletes, and students, due to the home basketball home game today.

Any athlete interested in playing football in the fall of 2019, there is a mandatory meeting Thursday, Dec. 20thduring the open lunch (11:45am) in Coach Thome’s room A105, there will be pizza.

Attention students!  Once you have left the building after school, you are NOTpermitted to re-enter the building…this means that you cannot come back in!