Monday January 7, 2019

PTA invites you to think of whom you are grateful for at Lakewood High. Let LHS PTA help you recognize any staff member who has inspired, encouraged, supported, or motivated you to be a better you! The PTA recognizes two people each year, but they need YOUR nominations.

Staff, you are also encouraged to nominate a co-worker for Helping Hands and/or Educator of the Year.

Forms can be picked up and turned in to the Book Room. Nominations are due this Thursday, January 10.

Students!  If you had Economics, Government, Psychology, or Robotics last semester, please return that textbook in to the Bookroom as soon as possible.  If the book is not returned, the book will be added to your fees.

All students going on the Holiday Valley ski trip are required to attend a meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) at 3:05 in room C318.  Please get forms and money turned in as soon as possible.  We still have room on the bus, so if you’d like to go to Holiday Valley with us, see Ms. Flynn in room C318.

Attention all current and future AYF members – there will be a meeting this Wednesday, Jan. 9 at 3:00 in B301.  We will discuss our upcoming candy sale and other important camp information.  Please see Mrs. Wheeler in B301 if you have any questions.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Cheesy Pretzels .75¢

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice