Thursday January 17, 2019

The Winter Dance will be held on Saturday, February 2nd.  Tickets are now on sale in the Book Room.  Pick up your permission form today on the table outside of the Book Room.  You must have the signed form with you at the time of purchase.

Purchase your tickets in the Bookroom for the Lakewood Project Concert “a Night at the Movies,” this Saturday, January 19th.  Tickets are going fast.

Stop by the athletic office during lunch periods only, to sign up for girls’ rugby today. Passes back to class or study hall will not be issued.

Art Club and National Art Honor Society is starting up again. Come to our first official meeting today. We will meet after school in B206 until 4pm

Attention all NEW National Honor Society members.  Induction ceremony membership fees are due to the book room by tomorrow.  Please see Mr. Roth in room A210 with any questions.

Sign-ups are still open for the Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service next Monday.  Stop in the H2O office or use the link in today’s post on Remind.

Feeling cold in the morning???  The junior class will be selling hot chocolate by the Pool Doors, Today, and Tomorrow for $1 dollar in the morning to warm up your day!

The senior class is holding a Paint Night fundraiser on Thursday, Jan 24th from 5-7 pm in the art atrium.  The cost for the lesson is $25 and is open to staff and students, with limited space for 30 artists.  Canvas and paint are included.

Nominations for the PTA Educator of the Year and Helping Hands awards are due tomorrow.  PTA invites you to think of whom you are grateful for at Lakewood High. Forms are available in the Book Room.

Gamers Club will have its first meeting of the year tomorrow, in Lecture Hall 3 from 3-5 pm.

Seniors, who have been accepted to O.S.U…The Ohio State Alumni Club Scholarship deadline has been extended until January 25.  The link is available in Naviance.

The 2019 Yearbook staff is is need of pictures

SENIORS: We are looking for great pictures for the SENIOR MEMORIES section of the book. We need pictures of you and your friends from pre-school, elementary school, and middle school.

ALL STUDENTS: We need pictures for the JOBS and PETS pages of the book. Bring us pictures of you and your LHS co-workers and pictures of you with your beloved pet.

Pictures can be uploaded directly to the Yearbook Staff through the free JostensREPLAY-IT app or you can drop off pictures (digital or hard copy) to Mr. Ebner in Room B207.

Seniors, if you are looking at majoring in any Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or Medicine.  Need to check out in Naviance the Choose Ohio First link then look up your University for the direct link for their scholarships.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Chipotle Wrap $3.50

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice