Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West Expecting Baby No. 4 Via Surrogate

Congrats to Kim and Kanye West on their new member of the family!

Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, Kim Kardashian West, and American Hip-Hop artist, Kanye West, are expecting their fourth child via surrogate this year.

The couple welcomed their daughter, Chicago West, via surrogate last January 2018.The couple together have three kids in total. North West, who is five years old and the oldest of the West bunch and Saint West, who is three years old.

(Credit: YouTube.com)

“I truly don’t know if my body can handle it”

Kim has been vocal about her struggles to get pregnant and deliver her children. “While pregnant with North, Kardashian West suffered from pre-eclampsia, a complication characterized by high blood pressure. She also had placenta accreta in both pregnancies, which occurs when the placenta attached too deeply in the uterine wall”- CNN

“Kardashian West confirmed the news, alongside sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, after spilling the beans over the holidays. “I got drunk at our Christmas party and told people and I can’t remember who I told,” she said to Cohen.” www.usatoday.com

You can watch the full interview below:

(Credit: YouTube.com)

Kardashian West also announced that she and West will be having a boy! When she announced on Watch What Happens Live, with host, Andy Cohen, her sisters seemed shocked that she would announce such news.

“I mean, I knew that, but I didn’t know you were saying it and telling everybody,” Kourtney Kardashian exclaimed.

“Well, it’s out there,” Kardashian West replied, referring to the surrogate rumors that occurred early in the month of January.

Kardashian West also announced that the baby will be due “very soon.”

“Cohen told the star that the name “Kalabasas with a K” won a baby name poll. The reality family is from Calabasas, California” – CBS News.

“I think it’s very exciting for her and Kanye and their whole family for this moment.” – Ariana Ross, LHS.