Monday January 28, 2019

Don’t forget that the Winter Dance is next Saturday, February 2nd! Tickets are on sale now in the Book Room.  Pick up your permission form today on the table outside of the Book Room or in the cafeteria.  You must have the signed form with you at the time of purchase.

Seniors, weather permitting, Jostens will be here this Wednesday to take your orders for caps and gowns.

Are you looking for a great summer job?  Lakewood Recreation is now hiring enthusiastic and responsible students for summer jobs as lifeguards, pool attendants, concession workers, baseball scorers and more!  Complete an application at www.lakewoodrecreation.com/summerjobs  Lifeguard training courses are available this spring – sign up today!

Attention ALL old and new National Honor Society members, our next mandatory meeting is Wednesday, February 6, from 3-4 pm in Lecture Hall 1. We will be welcoming all new members and discussing the upcoming induction ceremony. Please see an officer or Mr. Roth in A210 if you have any questions.

Attention reptile and amphibian enthusiasts! Herpetology Club is canceled this week due possible extreme temperatures on Wednesday. We will meet next Wednesday, February 6, in room C111. New members are always welcome!

Sign up meeting for the Girls Track and Field Team will be Monday Feb. 4thright after school in Lecture Hall 1. Stop by and pick up information for the upcoming outdoor season.

Attention students and staff, the boys’ basketball team needs your help! The boys take on the Olmsted Falls Bulldogs for first place in the SWC tomorrow night, at Olmsted Falls High School. The entire Olmsted Falls village will be attending, so the boys’ basketball team needs some positivity in their corner! Come out to Olmsted Falls High School and cheer on the Rangers in what is certain to be an exciting, fun event!

GO RANGERS!

Students!  The top prize for Golden ticket winners this week are Winter dance tickets, so make sure to turn your Golden tickets in to your house office by 3:00pm this Thursday!

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Cheesy Bread .50¢

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice

PM

GO RANGERS!