Wednesday February 6, 2019

Seniors, Jostens will be in the cafeteria during all lunch periods today to take cap and gown orders.  Order your cap and gown today for $22.24, because the price of the cap and gown will be $54.00 tomorrow.

Attention ALL old and new National Honor Society members, our next mandatory meeting is 3:00pm today, in Lecture Hall 1. We will be welcoming all new members and discussing the upcoming induction ceremony. Please see an officer or Mr. Roth in A210 if you have any questions.

Attention reptile and amphibian enthusiasts! Herpetology Club will meet today in C111.  New members are always welcome!

Gamers Club will meet this Friday from 3-5pm in Lecture Hall 3.

Anyone interested in participating in softball this season, please come to the athletic office during your lunch period to sign up.

All students interested in playing softball. There will be a softball parent meeting next Monday, February 11thin lecture hall #1 at 5:15pm. The meeting will cover practice times and locations for the season.

The Winter One Act plays are this weekend; tickets can be purchased in the Bookroom for $5.00 and are available at the door for $5.00.

Performances are Thursday, February 7, and Friday, February 8, at 7:30pm, and Saturday, February 9 at 2:30 and 7:30pm.

LHS seniors seeking to continue their education at a 4-year or 2-year college, university or trade school, are encouraged to apply for Lakewood Ranger Education Foundation Scholarship.  The Lakewood Leadership Team scholarship application is available now through the Guidance Office for any senior who intends to pursue an education major. Deadline is also March 14th, click on the link for a scholarship packet at www.lakewoodrangers.com/programs/

Are you interested in auditioning for Mamma Mia?  There will be a help session to help you learn the audition songs on Monday, February 11, at 3:15 in the choir room.

There will be a sign up meeting for all boys interested in running Outdoor Track on Tuesday, Feb 12that 3:15 pm in Lecture Hall 1.

Model UN will meet tomorrow at 5pm in room C314.  See Dr. G with any questions.

Are you looking for a great summer job?  Lakewood Recreation is now hiring enthusiastic and responsible students for summer jobs as lifeguards, pool attendants, concession workers, baseball scorekeepers, and more!  Complete an application at www.lakewoodrecreation.com/summerjobs Lifeguard training courses are available this spring – sign up today!

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Popcorn Chicken $2.00

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice