Thursday February 14, 2019

The Carnations are STILL red, and the cards are too.  It’s not too late to tell your Valentine how much they mean to you!  There are still plenty of carnations for sale in Ms. Stephenson’s Room, A202.  Don’t let your valentine think you forgot about them!

Seniors applying to Cleveland State Universityare invited to sign up for CSU INSTANT DECISION DAY #2 being held on Wednesday February 20thin the School Counseling Dept. You must make application via the CSU website. When choosing payment option at the end, choose “pay by mail” and your application fee may be waived on Instant Decision Day when meeting with the representative in the School Counseling Dept.

The LHS Dance Show, a showcase of student choreography, will be performing “LIGHTS UP” this Friday & Saturday at 7:30 pm in the Civic Auditorium.  Tickets are on sale now in the Book Room.

Art Club and National Art Honor Society will meet today. We will learn how to draw caricatures. Also, please bring your completed national art honor society application. Join us after school in B206 until 4:30 pm.

The Ranger Hub is closed today.

There will be a meeting for any 9thto 12thgrade student interested in trying out for the LHS baseball teams today, at 3:10pm in the Gym by the Weight Room to discuss our meeting on Monday, February 18th.  It is very important that you attend or at least stop by to find out times of Try Outs and information needed to prepare for playing High School Baseball.

Get your PINK OUT shirt today in the Book Room!  Only $20 and all proceeds go to the Anne Giffels Dignity Closet. Wear it to the Boys Varsity Basketball game tomorrow, and GO PINK!!!!!!

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Chipotle Wrap $3.50

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice