Wednesday February 27, 2019

All students that were called for the Senior Capstone Meeting today in Lecture Hall 2 during 4thperiod, the meeting has been changed to 5thperiod.

Again, the meeting has been changed to 5thperiod.

Attention all students and staff!

The boys’ basketball team is in dire need of your help!

This Saturday’s home playoff game is at 1pm in the LHS gym.

The boys’ basketball team needs YOU, to help bring the enthusiasm as you have been doing all season!

There will be giveawaysbefore and during the game!

Be there at 1pm this Saturday to help start the Rangers on their way to a district title!

Seniors!!!  We have extended the last day to order your senior T-shirt andsenior flower, to this Friday.  So don’t miss out on your chance to order your class T-shirt and flower. The T-shirt design is on the order form. We will not order extra T-shirts because they are specific to the class of 2019, the T-shirts will have the seniors names on the back.

Order forms are available at the Bookroom.

Jostens will be at LHS during all lunch periods tomorrow, to take orders for class rings.

Attention seniors, if you are interested in representing your class and speaking at commencement, you will need to sign up outside the bookroom or outside room C215.

Tryouts will take place on March 12th, at 3:15 in room C215. During tryouts, you will have to present a 3 to 4 minute excerpt of your speech, and will be evaluated both on the content of your speech and your presentation skills.

If you have questions, see Mr. Lamphear in C215.

There is a Girls Track and Field Parent Meeting tonight, at 7pm in the LHS Cafeteria.

This meeting is mandatory for all girls running Track this spring.

Contact Coach Toole with any questions.

There is a MANDATORY meeting tomorrow at 3:15 in Lecture Hall 1, for all Boys that want to run Outdoor Track.

Again, this is MANDATORY meeting

Prom tickets are on sale now, in the Bookroom!

Pick up a ticket form in the Bookroom.

Check out two upcoming service events:

Set up for the Athletic Boosters Night at the Races, this Saturday morning, or Pack lunches at the Greater Cleveland Food Bank after school Wednesday, March 6.

Sign-up sheets are outside the H2O office in the cafeteria.

The Varsity and JV Academic Challenge teams will face North Ridgeville, Olmsted Falls, and Westlake, in Southwestern Conference Regular season matches.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Cheesy Breadsticks .50¢

Cheesy Pretzels .75¢

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice

Students, you may have noticed that the LHS cafeteria has gone more environmental friendly with reusable food trays.

Please make sure that the trays are placed in the window to be washed, and never take trays out of the cafeteria.

Please let your nutrition service staff know if you are leaving the cafeteria and they will give you a takeout box.

Thank you for helping keep LHS environmentally friendly.