Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.

Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.

When you go to the store you constantly get the question: “Would you like a bag with that?” The next time you get asked that question say no, you can either respond with, ” I have my own” or “No thanks I want to save lives and our Earth not kill them.” We need to make sure we take care of our earth and cut down on plastic but mostly plastic bags.

Plastic bags are terrible for the earth in so many ways. We continuously use them too.  While walking down the streets you see plastic bags tumbling through the wind as if they were tumbleweeds, at least tumbleweeds are natural.

We could easily cut down the use of plastic bags by just using reusable bags and when someone asks, “do you need a bag?” You can finally answer confidently no. You can finally help the world grow and be saved.

The marine life is constantly dying because of all of the plastic use. When you burn plastic the fumes and toxins that go into the air are so bad for you and they are fumes you should not breathe in.

Everyone needs to start recycling more it will help out the Earth in the long run. We want our world to last as long as possible and be as healthy as possible. “I constantly see plastic bags all over and it just makes me so sad what the world has come to and I just want to help in any way possible,” said junior Aziza Mohamed. Cutting down our use of plastic will easily help this and will help the country be as strong as we make it be.