Tuesday March 5, 2019

Attention ALL Juniors taking the SAT test tomorrow!

Remember to bring your FULLY Charged Chromebook and calculator with you for the test, and you must arrive to your assigned classroom by 8:00am!

Prom tickets are on sale now, in the Bookroom!

Pick up a ticket form today!

Are you a reptile and amphibian enthusiast, or are you just interested in seeing the amazing collection of lizards, snakes, and more right here at LHS?

If so, stop by Herpetology Club today from 3:00-3:45 in room C111.

Everyone is welcome to attend, even if you don’t plan to join the club.

Please see Mr. Streets or Mrs. Krumroy for details.

Attention Gamers Club members! Gamers Club will be held this Friday, March 8, in Lecture Hall 3.

We will make this a potluck party, so please bring a snack or drink to share with the group.

See Mr. Streets or Mrs. Matthews for details. 

The 17th Annual Physics Cardboard Boat Regatta is scheduled after school today.

Tickets are currently on sale in the bookroom or in Mr. Hille’s room, A312.

Tickets are going fast, so get yours today!

Support the sophomore class today, and join them for a dinner fundraiser at Chipotle from 4 to 8pm.

All purchases must be made in store, and the LHS Class of 2021 fundraiser must be mentioned to the cashier, or a flyer has to be shown in either paper or digital form.

Attention all Barnstormers!

This Thursday, March 7th, after school in room B208 (Ms. Sabin’s room), there will be an informational meeting for anyone interested in participating in the Mama Mia Crew.

We will discuss build days, costuming days, and answer any general questions you may have.

Please plan to be here until 4pm, you will receive a schedule, and all questions can be answered then.

See you Thursday!

The Dead Tree Society members are invited to stop by room C209 for a copy of the book, Catch 22. 

Plans will be made to meet to discuss the book in April.

There are only 7 copies available to borrow, so first come, first served!

The boys’ basketball team defeated North Ridgeville for the sectional championship this week and are advancing to the OHSAA district semifinals at Elyria Catholic to face Olmsted Falls.

Get your tickets for this Thursday’s basketball game at Elyria Catholic in the athletic office today, tomorrow, and Thursday, from 3-4:30pm.

Attention all National Honor Society members our next meeting is Wednesday, March 13 after school. We will be meeting in the cooking rooms on the second floor for our annual cookie bake. Please see an officer or Mr. Roth in A210 if you have any questions.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Hot and Spicy Chicken and Cheese Wrap $3.50

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice