Bugatti Releases Most Expensive Car

Bugatti has released something special for car collectors, a new super-car. Bugatti was founded in 1909 and acquired by German automaker Volkswagen in 1998.

With engine power about 20 times a Ford Fiesta, the car was built to celebrate Bugatti’s 110th anniversary. The very popular Bugatti car industry has released a new vehicle. The name of the car is La Voiture Noire.

At $18.9 million, La Voiture Noire is also now the most expensive new car ever sold, Bugatti said. Power for La Voiture Noire comes from Bugatti’s famous 8.0-liter, quad-turbo W16 engine. It produces 1,480 horsepower.

Bugatti tweeted about the car here: https://twitter.com/Bugatti/status/1102845178975522816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1102845178975522816&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boston.com%2Fcars%2Fcar-news%2F2019%2F03%2F05%2Fbugatti-unveils-worlds-most-expensive-new-car-sold-for-18-9-million

The new owner who purchased the super-car hasn’t been revealed but several industry reports suggest that former Volkswagen Group chairman Ferdinand Piech has added it to his collection of high-end cars.

Senior Will Adams said “Wish I had money like that, insane that they even have the technology to accomplish something like this.”

Bugatti is not saying exactly how fast the car goes. However, the specs are similar to another of Bugatti’s astonishing pieces of engineering, the Chiron. This car reaches 62mph in 2.4 seconds and has a top speed of 261mph. The new car might be a little faster considering the new horsepower and parts added.

This car is something else when it comes to super-cars. The amounts of effort and thought put into this car is out of this world. This is a big step in the future for car industries as technology is advancing very fast. Self-driving cars, electric solar-powered cars, and fast cars are coming more to citizens around the world.

Technology is advancing quickly and is taking over the world. The greatest advancement in human history and is coming faster than anything else.