Thursday April 4, 2019

Colleges and Scholarships need to have FAFSA completed!

LTA, College Now & OAPSE 129 Scholarships are due April 10thand April 12threspectively.

Are you interested in trying out for the LHS Rangerettes or Flag Corps?

Clinics and tryouts are this week and next in the LHS gym.

Rangerette Clinics are scheduled today through Friday, April 5th, from 5:30-7:30pm.

Flag clinics are next Monday, April 8th, through Friday, April 12th, from 5:30-7:30pm.

Follow us @LkwdRangerettes and @LakewoodFlags on Twitter for more information.

Seniors!  April 12th, that’s next Friday, is the LAST day that you will be able to order your cap & gowns at jostens.com, or call 1-800-jostens!!! Again, the LAST Day to order is…Next Friday, April 12th!

Have you ever heard of Jim Jones Peoples Temple or the Manson murders? 

The History Club will have a presentation on cults after school today in room C314.  All are welcome!

The LHS Counseling Department has emailed your Senior Surveyto you through your Naviance Account. Senior surveys are required and must be completed by next Monday, April 8th. This information will be used by the LHS Counseling Department, for the Celebration of Excellence and for your Senior Video, which will be shown at graduation.

We realize that a few of you still have not made your final decisions about next year, or you may change your mind; you will have a chance to update your information before the senior video is created.  Please complete the survey now, so we can get started on preparing your senior memorabilia, and remember you will have the opportunity to change it if you have to.

Reminder! 

Students that have registered to take the AP Exams but have not yet paid the balance that was due this past Monday, you have until tomorrow to pay the rest of the balance.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Chipotle Wrap $3.50

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice