Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in Lakewood

Medical Marijuana
    Medical Marijuana

Green Thumb Industries (GTI) has plans to open two medical marijuana dispensaries in Lakewood. The company is a Chicago based company, they have started construction of two RISE stores on empty lots. One is placed at 11818 Madison Ave, the other is on 18607 Detroit Ave. Both location have received approval from the Lakewood Planning Commission and Architectural Board of Review. Work can begin once construction are approved by the Lakewood Building Department.Both locations received approval from the Lakewood Planning Commission and Architectural Board Of Review.

With 17 existing locations in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Maryland, Florida, Illinois and Nevada, GTI Ohio LLC earlier this year was awarded five Ohio provisional licenses which allows the opening of dispensaries in Lakewood, a well as Downtown Cleveland, Lorain and Toledo.
    There are many health benefits of medical marijuana include relief from pain and muscle spasm, nausea associated with chemotherapy, and anorexia. Benefits are seen in immune function, neuroplasticity, emotional and mood regulation, vascular health and digestive function.

There will be no production at any of these new locations. It’s just for the dispensing of medical cannabis, All of the medical cannabis will be sourced locally from the state of Ohio from licensed cultivators and manufacturers. Medical Marijuana will be sold to regular patients and patient caregivers.
    GTI Ohio LLC hopes to open both Lakewood locations towards the end of 2019.