Breakfast with the Bunny

Breakfast with the Bunny

In the spirit of Easter, Lakewood High School’s H2O club is hosting Breakfast with the Bunny. H2O is a club where others volunteer to help those in the community who need some help.

H2O is an organization that connects Lakewood youth with volunteer opportunities to develop a strong desire to serve the community. H2O is nurtured by a culture of kindness.

Being a part of H2O means that you will learn valuable skills while helping others. You will also grow into more of an engaged citizen empowered to make an impact in the world.

The breakfast will take place on Saturday April 13th at the Lakewood Women’s Club Pavilion at Lakewood Park.  Although hosted by the H2O club, the event is sponsored by First Federal Lakewood.

The cost of the breakfast is $10 for adults and $5 for children under twelve. Seating is available at the door on a first come, first served basis.

There is a reservation deadline of April 10th at noon. There are many different times that you can request to have; 8:30am – 9:30am, 9:45am – 10:45am, 11:00am – 12:00pm, 12:00pm – 1:00pm. H2O asks that when you book your reservation you also specify your seating preference.

There are also a couple of little activities that you can participate in while at the breakfast. Kids are able to get a picture with the bunny for just $5 a picture. There is also fun-filled Easter baskets that you can win by purchasing a raffle ticket.

Lakewood High School junior Jordan Esposito says “I think that breakfast with the bunny is a great activity for the kid and a great fundraiser for H20.”