NBA Playoffs

NBA+Playoffs

The NBA Playoffs kicked off on April 13 and it has been worth while. It is everything we hoped for this year but it is the first time it hasn’t seen LeBron James in the playoffs in 15 years. Even with him out of it there has been some good competition this playoffs. ” This years playoff games are very fun to watch,” said Junior George Khawam.

The first round of the East has gone good with the Milwaukee Bucks sweeping the Detroit Pistons after the Bucks win last night.  The Boston Celtics swept the Indiana Pacers who are with out there star player Victor Oladipo out for the season.

The rest of the Eastern Conference games are set to be played tonight with Toronto Raptors facing the Orlando Magic and the Philadelphia 76ers facing the Brooklyn Nets. The Raptors and the 76ers each have a 3-1 lead on their opponents day.

On the Western Conference side of things, it has been a tougher battle for teams in that there has been no sweeps. The games are either 3-1 or 2-2. But the series might finish today.

The Portland Trailblazers finished their first round series on Tuesday by a buzzer beater by Damian Lillard at the last second. They move on to the second round  to face either the San Antonio Spurs or the Denver Nuggets. The Golden State Warriors finished their series with Las Angeles Clippers last night with a 4-1 series win. They are going on to face the Houston who finished their series with the Utah Jazz.

After Tuesday night the Eastern Conference has its second round match up already. The Boston Celtics face the Bucks and the 76ers face the Toronto Raptors. These Playoff matches are ones to watch.