Avengers Endgame Review (Spoilers)

Yesterday, the final Avengers movie hit the theaters and is expected to be one of the biggest movies ever. In 2008, the marvel universe launched with Iron Man and has continued all the way up to Endgame.

After Thanos snapped his fingers at the end of Infinity War, it sent a shock wave throughout the Marvel universe. The movie starts out with Hawkeye having a picnic with his family and within seconds they vanish because of the snap. For the first portion of the movie Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Ant Man and the rest of the crew try to take a leap back in time to retrieve the infinity stones that were taken by Thanos. Avengers Endgame really does a good job of taking you back to the old movies like the first Avengers and Thor so they can rewrite the future.

One powerful scene in the movie was when Hawkeye and Black Widow went to retrieve the soul stone. In order to the get stone, the one you love has to die so Black Widow took her life for the betterment of the team. Senior Joe Baire said, “That was one of the most powerful scenes in Marvel history.”

Once all the stones were collected, Hulk snapped his fingers so everything would turn back to normal but not only was everything back to normal, Thanos from the past came through the portal with his army of minions. This was now set up to be the greatest super hero battle of all time now that all of the Avengers that died in infinity war, came back. Now, it was all about the fight for the stones. Ultimately, Iron Man saved the universe by snapping his fingers with the stones which killed everyone including Thanos. Even though Thanos was defeated, Iron Man died from the power of the stones after he snapped his fingers, ultimately ending the movie.

This movie sets up for the new Avengers to take the stage like Spiderman, Black Panther and Captain Marvel. Certainly this isn’t the end of Marvel but rather a new beginning.