Lakewood High Takes On Mamma Mia

The spring musical at Lakewood High School this year is Mamma Mia! The showings will be May 2nd, 3rd, and 4th at 7:30 pm in the civic auditorium. The show will be put on by Lakewood High School’s Barnstormers Drama Club with help from the music department.

The cast list is Ivy Rook as Donna, Sarah Whitkofski as Sophie, Emma Nagy as Tanya, Solana Petrone as Rosie, Breslin McCrae as Sam, Michael Minadeo as Harry, Zearatus Perry as Bill, Declan Rohrs as Sky, Alissa Leon as Ali, Michael Healy as Pepper, Thomas Tamilio as Eddie, and Gabby Toms as Father Alexandrios.

The set will be completely designed and set up by the students that are a part of the Barnstormers Drama Club. The students have put a lot of time and effort into the musical and are excited to show off their hard work.

Senior Solana Petrone, who is playing as Rosie, said, “I am thrilled to be a part of this production as my final show at LHS. This musical has so much energy and is just so much fun to perform in!”

Senior Breslin McCrae, who is playing as Sam, said, “The cast and I are super excited for everyone to come and see Mamma Mia! We have put so much time and effort into this production to make it perfect and we can’t wait to perform.”

Tickets are $8 in advance by calling the LHS Book Room at 216-529-4047 or $10 at the door. Make sure you come and support your hardworking and talented drama students this weekend!