Andrea Oltean

Andrea+Oltean

Andrea Oltean is a senior at Lakewood High School. She is currently enrolled in the West Shore program. Andrea is a very hard-working student and is very excited to take her life to the next chapter. Luckily, I got to sit down with her and ask her some questions about herself and her plans for the future.

Q. What has been your biggest academic achievement so far?

A. My biggest academic success was receiving my STNA license and being able to work in a hospital care setting. This gave me a greater look into the medical field and has helped me confirm my decision to enter into this career.

Q. Where will you be attending next year and what are you going to study?

A. I will be attending Cleveland State University in the Pre-Medical program and majoring in biochemistry.

Q. Why are you attending Cleveland State University?

A. I am attending Cleveland State University because I know their medical program is very good and they work along side with the Cleveland Clinic. It is also downtown and I love the environment down there.

Q. What has been your biggest motivation thus far?

A. My biggest motivation has been my parents. They continue to push me to do my best.

Q. What was the best part of your senior year?

A. The best part of my senior year so far has been the prom, by far, and the senior parties. I have made so many new friends this year and it has been great!

Q. Do you feel prepared for college?

A. Yes. I feel strongly prepared. I have taken classes that have been preparing me for college and the work load that is soon to come. I also have a head start in the field compared to most which also helps with my confidence.