Bucks Dominate Celtics to Even the Series

Tuesday night in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the Milwaukee Bucks and the Boston Celtics tipped off Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinal match up. The Bucks knew that they had to respond with a bang after getting smashed in Game 1 at home.

The game was close in the first half. The Celtics held a 5 point lead at the end of the first quarter. The Bucks responded in the second and took a 4 point lead into halftime.

The third quarter is where the Bucks ran away with the game. They went on a 24-2 run at one point charged by their MVP candidate forward Giannis Antetokounmpo. After this, Milwaukee’s lead was 25 going into the fourth. The game was all but over at this point.

Giannis super fan Joey Toole was pleasantly surprised with the dominance shown in Game 2. “Giannis better win the MVP after that type of performance. He is the best player on the floor at both ends every game,” Toole said.

A lot of people would agree with him, especially after last nights showing. Giannis finished the game with 29 points, 10 rebounds, and 2 assists. He did all of this on 7-16 shooting in 31 minutes. Not to mention he also went 2-4 from 3 point range.

The Bucks also got a lot of help from their reliable shooting guard Khris Middleton. Middleton poured in 28 points 7 rebounds and made a whopping 7 out of 10 threes.

Milwaukee showed just how dominant they can be. The played like they were the best team in the Eastern Conference last night. That is what they have to do if they want to beat and experienced Celtics roster, fresh of a trip to the Eastern Conference Finals.