Wednesday May 1, 2019

Barnstormers Drama Club and the Performing Arts Department will perform MAMMA MIA, this week. Opening night is Thursday, and there are performances on Friday, and Saturday.  All performances begin at 7:30pm in the Civic Auditorium.

Today is the last day for advanced ticket orders in the Book Room for $8.00.

Tickets will be available at the door for $10.00.

Get your tickets fast; you won’t want to miss the show!

Members of the French Honor Society who are seniors, you can now purchase your

Honor cords in the book room for $8 until this Friday.

THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!!!

O’Neill Healthcare Scholarship ($500) for anyone who is pursuing a Nursing Career, Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy Careers – deadline is May 6th.

Seniors, the year is almost over.  Do you have a plan for after high school?  If you are doing any Post High School training programs or 2 to 4 year colleges, make sure you have applied and completed your Financial Aid Form.  Mrs. Sandoval in the CounselingOffice is only here a few more weeks.  Get in to see her so she can help you get everything done!

Attention all students… The 2019 Lakewood High School yearbook has been printed and is being prepared to ship.

Pre-sales were very strong this year and we have less than 60 unclaimed books.

If you want to make sure that, you get a copy of the yearbook on distribution day; bring $60 to the Bookroom as soon as possible.

Pre-sales end by the end of the day tomorrow, or whenever we run out of books, whichever comes first.

Don’t be left out…order yours today.

H2O’s Bikes & Bands featuring Shallowheads, is this Sunday 1:00PM @ Mahall’s. 

Enjoy great live music and support our bike donation drive & fixathon to prepare bikes for Lakewood kids in time for summer fun. Presale tickets will be available during lunch periods Thursday and Friday.

$5 discount tickets to the event will be available in the H2O office during lunch periods Thursday and Friday.

Any athlete interested in playing football next season there will be a meeting Monday, May 6that 6 pm in the LHS cafeteria. Any questions please contact Coach Thome at [email protected]

Interested in cheering for football, basketball, or on competition squad next school year?  If so, tryouts will be held May 13-16th.  Please stop by the LHS athletic office to pick up a tryout packet for specific times, locations, and paperwork beforehand.

House 2 after school detentions are to be served in room C318 for today only!

Attention SENIOR National Honor Society members, don’t forget the senior breakfast is this Friday morning from 7-8 am in the cafeteria. 

Attention JUNIOR National Honor Society members be sure to drop off senior breakfast items by 7 am Friday morning in the cafeteria. Please see an officer or Mr. Roth with any questions. 

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Mini Corndogs $2.00

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice