Thursday May 2, 2019

Barnstormers Drama Club and the Performing Arts Department will perform MAMMA MIA. Opening night is tonight, and there are performances tomorrow, and Saturday.  All performances begin at 7:30pm in the Civic Auditorium.

Tickets will be available at the door for $10.00.

Get your tickets fast; you won’t want to miss the show!

Members of the French Honor Society who are seniors, you can now purchase your Honor Cords at the Bookroom for $8.00 until tomorrow

THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!!!

O’Neill Healthcare Scholarship ($500) for anyone who is pursuing a Nursing Career, Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy Careers – deadline is May 6th.

Seniors, the year is almost over.  Do you have a plan for after high school?  If you are doing any Post High School training programs or 2 to 4 year colleges, make sure you have applied and completed your Financial Aid Form.  Mrs. Sandoval in the CounselingOffice is only here a few more weeks.  Get in to see her so she can help you get everything done!

H2O’s Bikes & Bands featuring Shallowheads, is this Sunday 1:00PM @ Mahall’s.

Enjoy great live music and support our bike donation drive & fixathon to prepare bikes for Lakewood kids in time for summer fun. Presale tickets will be available during lunch periods Thursday and Friday.

$5 discount tickets to the event will be available in the H2O office during lunch periods Thursday and Friday.

Any athlete interested in playing football next season there will be a meeting Monday, May 6that 6 pm in the LHS cafeteria. Any questions please contact Coach Thome at [email protected]

Interested in cheering for football, basketball, or on competition squad next school year?  If so, tryouts will be held May 13-16th.  Please stop by the LHS athletic office to pick up a tryout packet for specific times, locations, and paperwork beforehand.

Attention seniors!  You’re in the home stretch with only 14 days left to go!

Stop in your house office to pick up your elementary school records.

Note; not everyone will have records, depending upon where you attended elementary school. 

SENIOR National Honor Society members don’t forget the senior breakfast tomorrow morning from 7-8 am in the cafeteria.

JUNIOR National Honor Society members be sure to drop off senior breakfast items by 7am tomorrow morning in the cafeteria.

Please see an officer or Mr. Roth with any questions.

Attention!!!! 

ALL students will need to enter through door 35 (the lower cafeteria door) tomorrow morning, the Bookroom door will not be open until 8:00 am. 

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Barbecue Chicken and Cheese Wrap $3.50

Papa John’s Cheese, or Pepperoni Pizza, $3.00 per slice