Tuesday May 7, 2019

Seniors, the year is almost over.  Do you have a plan for after high school?  If you are doing any Post High School training programs or 2 to 4 year colleges, make sure you have applied and completed your Financial Aid Form.  Mrs. Sandoval in the Counseling Office is only here a few more weeks.  Get in to see her so she can help you get everything done!

Are interested in cheering for football, basketball, or on the competition squad next school year? 

If so, tryouts will be held May 13-16th.  

Please stop by the LHS athletic office to pick up a tryout packet for specific times, locations, and paperwork beforehand.  

Attention Everyone!  This Thursday, May 9th come to the Art Atrium to celebrate the talented Senior Art Classes of 2019!  You will see everything from painting to drawing to photography, and more!  Over 60 Seniors will be presenting their artwork from now to years past.  The Show is from 4 till 7PM with the awards being presented at 6:30pm.  See you all there!

Seniors!  You’re in the home stretch, you only have a few days left to go!

Stop in your house office to pick up your elementary school records.

Note; not everyone will have records, depending upon where you attended elementary school. 

Sophomores that have been accepted to a West Shore program for next year. Remember the very important Orientation is Thursday, May 9th, at 6:30 PM in the Cafeteria. See you there!!

Student Council elections will be this Thursday, May 9 and Friday, May 10 in the Bookroom lobby.  

You can vote during your lunch period on either Thursday or Friday.

You must have your student ID with you in order to vote. 

Herpetology Club’s last meeting of the year will be after school tomorrow in room C111.

We will talk about our upcoming plans for the summer and beyond!

Gamers Club’s last meeting of the year will be this Friday after school in Lecture Hall 3!  Get ready to party!

Do you like helping people? Do you like blue crystal waters and soft white sand beaches? How about hiking ancient ruins and exploring new cultures?  Ever wanted to visit Cancun??  Well, then the Travel Club Spring trip for 2020 is perfect for you!!  

All interested participants should plan on attending an informational meeting Monday, May 13th at 6:30 pm in the Ranger Cafe!  Have questions, swing by C114 and see Mrs. Gliozzi! 

Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! 

Seniors, only 11 days left, but who’s counting!!!  Just a reminder that tomorrow is senior t-shirt day.  It’s time to wear those great looking black t-shirts that have the class roster on the back!  Then this Friday will be senior apparel day and senior recognition day. So on Friday, wear your prospective college, armed forces, or vocational wear.  Then there will be a recognition assembly during 3rd period.