Upcoming Summer Events

A bunch of schools  will be let out for summer vacation in a few weeks. Everyone is exited for the warm weather to begin and enjoy being outside. Families will not be bored when they find out whats coming up this summer. It’s all about putting a smile on someone’s face and seeing their enjoyment.

For example, on July 13, 2019, Lakewood Summer Meltdown will take place at downtown Lakewood from 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm. The Summer Meltdown represents one of the region’s most highly recommended street parties. There are plenty of fun opportunities you can do with friends and family. Like the Meltdown 5K race, 1 Mile Family Fun Run and Walk, street festival, outdoor activities, games, food vendors, beer garden, live music and more. You can win prizes and earn a t-shirt. The Water Moose sprinkler park is always a big hit at the Summer Meltdown it demonstrations as a skateboard park.

On June 30th another great big event will be happening called Edge water Street Festival. Takes place on Clifton Blvd from 12 pm until 7 pm. Its going to be a great experience for everyone. Interactive, fun experiences that celebrate the Cudell & Edgewater neighborhoods.  There will be a  host of vendors, artists, and performers that everyone can enjoy and fun with one another.

Sophomore Maryclaire Rossen at Lakewood High Schools says, ” I am really looking forward to these new events this summer, This will be my first time attending and I am super thrilled about it.”

Sophomore Dilyak Karkatadze  says. ” I love being outside and interacting and meeting other people. I am all about having fun and trying new things.¨